Cam's Reviews

This blog is where I review the books that I read. I'm an 8 year old boy who likes to read. And with this blog, I'll let the other kids know what they should read.

Sunday, October 01, 2006

The Beginning

This website is about books I either liked or disliked books. When I like them, you'll know why. When I don't like them, you'll know why too. So listen to the reveiws.

Let me tell you a little about myself. When I created this blog I was only 8 (turning 9 in december). My favourite type of books are the horror type. They are nice and scary and give you goosebumps in your sleep. I don't like the goody-goody moral type of books such as fairy tales.

I try to spend at least an hour a day reading. More sometimes. Since I was seven years old, I've read 302 books. And counting. So you should see a lot of reviews on this blog. Make sure you only read this bogl if your an I-like-reading type of person. Like I am.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home