Cam's Reviews

This blog is where I review the books that I read. I'm an 8 year old boy who likes to read. And with this blog, I'll let the other kids know what they should read.

Sunday, October 01, 2006

Horrors of the Haunted Museum

Cam here again with another review. This one's about a twist-a-plot book by R.L Stine called the Horrors of the Haunted Museum. You're probably wondering what a twist-a-plot book is (unless you've actually read one yourself). Well, it's a book were you're pretending you're in the book but you don't read it like a normal book. When you finish a section, you make a choice, which tells you which page to go to next.

Horrors of the Haunted Museum is about you and your friend Mike. You can have a adventure either in a pirate's carribians (ARRGH!) or in a living mummy's pyramid (EEEKKK!). Your choice. There's also over 20 endings you can read.

This book is one of my favourite book that I've read so far. R.L Stine is my favourite author and I love his books, even the ones that aren't horror books.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home