Cam's Reviews

This blog is where I review the books that I read. I'm an 8 year old boy who likes to read. And with this blog, I'll let the other kids know what they should read.

Sunday, October 01, 2006

The Good the Bad and the Very Slimy

Are you getting bored with my book reveiws? Well of course you're not going to answer that because it would be pretty stupid answering a computer. Back to the reveiws.

This one's going to be about The Good, the Bad and the Very Slimy by R.L Stine, of course. Well he is my favourite author.

But I'm afraid this one's not a horror book. It's about a boy named Bernie Bridges who got sent to boarding school called Rotten School. Bernie's a gets-in-trouble-alot type of guy. Until 'it' happened. You're probably wondering what happened. Bernie made a deal with the hottest, prettiest girl in school. The deal was that she promised that if Bernie stayed out of trouble for 1 week, she'd go out with him. But as for the end, well I actually think you should read it yourself.

I liked this book a lot. It was funny. I like that he's jealous of a rich boy named Sherman Oaks. And I like the way it ends. But you have to find out what the ending is.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home