Cam's Reviews

This blog is where I review the books that I read. I'm an 8 year old boy who likes to read. And with this blog, I'll let the other kids know what they should read.

Monday, October 02, 2006

30 Tales to Give You Goosebumps

Hi there. We're back with R.L Stine. This one's a huge book called 30 Tales to Give You Goosebumps complete with 391 pages that I garenteed will give you rashy goosebumps all night long.

Can Jeff convince his parents theres a living mummy in the basement? Is Matt's summer camp being taken over by a evil patch of poison ivy? Will Eric escape his tank now that he's turn into a fish?

From an evil babysitter, to a remote control that can control more than just a T.V set, to a boarding school that's turning kids to robots, here are 30 creepy,spooky stories garenteed to give you goosebumps all night long!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home