Cam's Reviews

This blog is where I review the books that I read. I'm an 8 year old boy who likes to read. And with this blog, I'll let the other kids know what they should read.

Sunday, October 15, 2006

Mrs. Kormel is Not Normal

Hi there. Sorry it took a while for my next reveiw to come up. I just got a bit bored of typing, you know. So this next one's called Mrs Kormel is Not Normal. Bet you knew that already because it's right up there in the title.

The day before I wrote this, my older brother pushed me on this little car but when he pushed me of the edge then I tripped and hit my head OOOOOWWWW!!! So my head might be a little messed up.

Ok now to the review. Heere it goes. Something CRAZY is going on in Weird School. That's why they called the series that. First the school bus gets a flat tire, and then the bus driver, Mrs. Kormel, gets totally lost in the middle of nowhere!

Mrs. Kormel is the weirdest bus driver in history of the world and she's driving everyone CRAZY!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home