Cam's Reviews

This blog is where I review the books that I read. I'm an 8 year old boy who likes to read. And with this blog, I'll let the other kids know what they should read.

Thursday, October 19, 2006

Weird School Series

Hi! It's me Cam. You know that Ms. Kormel is Not Normal reveiw I wrote. Well, that series is called Wierd school. That's a good name, since every adult in the school is wierd. Like Ms. Daisy, who's a teacher who doesn't know what 2 times 2 equals. Or the custodian who thinks she's a superhero. And what about the principal, Mr. Klutz. Man is he Nuts with a capital N. He made everyone read 1000 pages for a Chocolate party where choclate was everywere - chocolate bars, chocolate cake, chocolate flavoured gum, and even chocolate covered broccoli.

Oh yeah. The author of this crazy little school is Dan Gutman. Woo Hoo! Isn't it great. Ok, bye bye for now.

1 Comments:

At 1:55 PM, Blogger Craig Fisher said...

Cool reviews Cam!
How about giving books a rating (e.g. 3 stars out of 5)?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home