Cam's Reviews

This blog is where I review the books that I read. I'm an 8 year old boy who likes to read. And with this blog, I'll let the other kids know what they should read.

Wednesday, November 08, 2006

Karate Katie

Hello and I'm back with another review. You can thank me later. I want to finish this review quickly. Ok, it's called Karate Katie and it's in the series Katie Kazoo, Switcheroo. You might of heard of it or you might not. Well....

Katie is an ordinary fourth-grader--except for one very extrordinary problem! She accidently wished on a shooting star to be anyone but herself. But what Katie soon learns is that wishes do come true and in the strangest ways....

Katie and her friends are sick of hearing Kevin Camilleri talking about karate. What's the big deal about breaking a peice of wood and flying around with your legs in the air? But when Katie turns into Kevin right before his big tournament, she finds out that there's more to this sport than she thought! Will Katie be able to chop her way to victory and regain Kevins freindship? Read the book to find out.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home