Cam's Reviews

This blog is where I review the books that I read. I'm an 8 year old boy who likes to read. And with this blog, I'll let the other kids know what they should read.

Monday, November 06, 2006

Mrs. Patty is Batty

Are you ready for more reviews? Man, I got to stop asking questions. It's not like you can answer. Well you can write to me in a comment, but most people don't do that.

I've forgotten my manners. Sorry. If you don't know me, my name is Cam, which is short for Cameron. I write reviews on books I've read, even though I'm only 8 (turning 9 in December). I'm still pretty smart.

So onto the review. It's called Mrs. Patty is Batty. But you knew that already...it's up there in the title. Ok, here it goes....

A.J and his friends are ready for Halloween and they're saving the best for last. Mrs. Patty's house. But when he gets there, he realizes its haunted and Mrs. Patty cut off her husband's head. Will A.J risk the terribleness (I don't even know if that's a word) to get the greatest candy ever?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home