Cam's Reviews

This blog is where I review the books that I read. I'm an 8 year old boy who likes to read. And with this blog, I'll let the other kids know what they should read.

Friday, November 03, 2006

Miss Holly Is Too Jolly

Hello there and I'm back with more reviews. This one, as you may notice in the title (Miss Holly is Too Jolly) of the post rhymes and Dan Gutman has written a series called Weird School where the title always rhymes. I got this book from my dad for Halloween, even though it's a Christmas book. I still liked it. So here comes the review.

Something Weird is going on when Miss Holly, the Spanish teacher is hanging mistletoe everywhere! That means boys will have to kiss girls and girls will have to kiss boys. Ugh! Miss Holly is taking the holidays too far! And A.J and his friends have to do something about it even if it means Spy business.

I think I'll rate this book 3/5. It was pretty funny. It's like the author was a kid.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home