Cam's Reviews

This blog is where I review the books that I read. I'm an 8 year old boy who likes to read. And with this blog, I'll let the other kids know what they should read.

Thursday, November 02, 2006

Ms.Todd is Odd!

Hello there my friends. If you don't know me, my name is Cam, which is a short form for Cameron. Well as you should know, this post is called Ms. Todd is Odd which is from a series called Weird School, which is a series written by Dan Gutman. Give him a round of applause, 'cause this guy has written more than 13 books. Yhis one's only book 12 in the series.

Well, this guy named Craig Fisher told me in a comment to rate my books. As soon as I read that comment, I'm like "Why didn't I think of that before." So give an round of applause for Craig. I'll just get along with the blog then.

Something Wacky is going on with the substitute teacher, Ms.Todd. A.J and his friends are sure she kidnapped Miss Daisy so she could take over her job. They're going to have to do detective work to get the goods on her. But it won't be easy! Ms. Todd is the weirdest substitute teacher in the history of the world.

I think I'll rate this one umm.....3/5. Once you read it, you can rate it in your comment if you put one. Stay here for the next blog please.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home