Cam's Reviews

This blog is where I review the books that I read. I'm an 8 year old boy who likes to read. And with this blog, I'll let the other kids know what they should read.

Wednesday, November 29, 2006

Who ran my underwear up the flagpole?

Hello there fans, not that I have very many fans, hey maybe you guys out there can help. Yes there is a way how 'bout all of you fans that like my reveiws go get some of your friends to take a look at it.

If you got any ideas, or maybe want to contact me somehow look below one of the reveiws you want to talk to me about, and to the right and you'll see the word comment blog click on it then type what you want to say to me.

So this book is called who ran my underwear up the flagpole? hahahahahahahahahahahaha!... was that out loud. It's football season at plumstead middle school, and everything is up in the air. sunny has become a cheerleader-the first ever to wear a frown and beat up fans who refuse to cheer. Eddie has gone out for football to prove that he's grown up despite his superhero ubderwea-and impress a certain cheerleader. Salem has become the football team manager, and she's starting a new time-out tradition that the team will never forget. And pickles is leading Plumstead's pathetic marching band . . . to a very unusual beat. Find all these funny and enbarassing moments in this book.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home